Deso & Buckley, P.C. represents private and government employees, particularly law enforcement officers, before administrative agencies such as the D.C. Office of Employee Appeals, the Federal Merit Systems Protection Board and before arbitrators. The firm has represented unions in collective bargaining agreement negotiations and litigation.
Deso & Buckley, P.C. provides employers with day-to-day compliance counseling and resolutions to workplace disputes that advance labor relations, including assisting businesses in
- Developing clear, written employment policies
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting non-compete agreements
- Drafting nondisclosure agreements
- Addressing suspicions of a worker’s unlawful or unethical acts
- Dismissing employees
Deso & Buckley, P.C. is located in Washington, DC and represents clients throughout the region. Call our office today at 202-822-6333, or contact us online to make an appointment.